with an Award Winning Portrait Photographer with 30 years experience
Give the ultimate gift – a special family portrait to those you love.
Bring yourself or the family to be photographed by Tracy Howl at beautiful Beckenham Place Park. Choose from a selection of locations on arrival at the Mansion or in advance of your session.
Alternatively if you would like your photos taken in a Covid safe studio, this can be arranged from 12th April 2021.
The Mansion Studio, 1st Floor, Beckenham Place Mansion, Beckenham Place Park, Beckenham Hill Road, Beckenham BR3 1UH
From 12th April 2021, studio and indoor lifestyle sessions are able to take place. Tracy’s studio is a Covid safe, warm but ventilated environment. The studio is fully sterilised after every session and booking slots will reflect the time needed to do this.
Bookings are being taken for:
- Family photography
- Maternity and newborn photography
- Birthday photoshoots/cake smashes
- For Your Eyes Only Boudoir sessions
- Business headshots and personal branding photos – perfect for LinkedIn, website “About” pages, speaker profiles
- Actor/Dancer/Performer headshots – for Spotlight, Auditions etc
- Model Portfolios/Test shots/ Fashion
- Dating profile photos
- Teens/Seniors/Prom/Graduation photos
- Sporting Achievements/Hobby shoots
- and much more
10 minute slots – £30 – one Digital image
30 Minute slots, £95, 3 Digitals
60 minute slots £200, 8 Digitals
90 minute sessions £295, 15 digitals
* £30 booking fee required to secure slot for 10/30 min bookings * £50 booking fee required for 60/90 minute sessions * 10% discount for Senior Citizens, students and our wonderful NHS staff
Other size prints, canvasses and frames available on request
Phone/text/WhatsApp: 07931 900269 for appointment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m opening my studio every weekend in May – available dates for studio bookings are:
- Saturday 8th May – 9am until 6pm
- Sunday 9th May – 9am until 5pm
- Saturday 15th May – 9am until 6pm
- Sunday 16th May – 9am until 5pm
- Saturday 22nd May – 9am until 6pm
- Sunday 23rd May – 9am until 5pm
- Saturday 29th May – 9am until 6pm
- Sunday 30th May – 9am until 5pm
** Sometimes I am available during the week in between commercial bookings, please ask for availability**
Some dogs prefer the outdoor studio… I will always get a smile even from the very shy ones!
Location Portraits/”A Day in the Life of” photoshoots
I am happy to come to your home/stables/sporting event and capture special moments. Photoshoots are tailored to suit.
This portrait was included in the Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize 2014 and exhibited in the National Portrait Gallery in London.
Family films are available too – these are just as priceless as photographs to look back on to remember those happy, super cute and funny moments that children give us. Tracy is an experienced videographer and film maker and can capture those special moments and sounds that still photographs cannot show.
Tracy is a local Award winning family and portrait photographer with over 30 years experience, full insurance and full CRB/DBS.