A selection of film, digital and mixed media work.
“The Adventures of a Flamingo in London”
Solo show at Lighthouse Media Centre – Wolverhampton
* December: Route 66 – exhibition at Nolia’s Gallery London SE1
* July: Veils & Shadows – exhibition at Nolia’s Gallery London SE1
* June: Veils exhibition at Nolia’s Gallery, London SE1
* Musicians – Permanent exhibition in Nolia’s 11 Jazz Club, London SE1
* 15-31 August: Summertime Games, Nolias 11 Gallery, London SE1
* 10 – 30 July: Games People Play, Nolia’s Gallery, London SE1
* April: Musician’s on Camera, Nolia’s Gallery London SE1
* April: 2 x 4 Photographers, Jeannie Avent Gallery, Dulwich, London
* Several Artworks in ArtAdvisorStylist Gallery, Orpington, Kent
* Mine’s a Pint – A documentary portrait of a working men’s club in the Midlands at
– Proud Gallery, Camden, London – July
– The Old Police Station Deptford, London – July
– Truman Brewery, Brick Lane, London – October Photomonth.
* Georgia’s Party Video Installation and Performance: Proud Gallery Camden July 2010
* Blue Lights, Bigger Picture Gallery, Crystal Palace
* Flingo, The Adventures of a Flamingo in London at:
– London Awards Shortlist Exhibition – Winner, Bedfordbury Gallery, Covent Garden &
– Bigger Picture Gallery, Crystal Palace, London
Co-curated the London Fringe Festival 2010 Photography Award Shortlist exhibition at 3Bedfordbury Gallery, Covent Garden.
* New Year’s Day project – British Press Photographer’s Association – touring exhibition
*Mine’s a Pint – Westbourne Studios June 2003
* Under Construction, group Interactive Installation, Westbourne Studios, June 2003
* Curated & organised CMP2003 Degree Show at Westbourne Studios, June 2003
* Blue/Red – Barri Gottic, Barcelona, June 2002
* Georgia’s Party Video Installation – May Prom, University of Westminster, May 2002
* Coast – The Foyer, Regent St, W1, May 2002
* ’Reading’ – Permanent Exhibition, Willesden Library Centre
* Black History Month – Carnival Arts, October
* Millenium Exhibition – Whiteley’s Shopping centre, June/July
* Classic Car Show, Alexandra Palace, Bromley Pageant,
*National Year of Reading, UK touring library exhibition
Lots of ongoing projects in the planning/editing stages for future exhibitions including:
* Mine’s A Pint – 100 frame social historical exhibition, book, videos, interviews and installations.
* Shadow Play – video installation
* Doll – short film
plus lots more solo and group shows to be announced soon….
To find out more about my availability to exhibit, please send an email to me at email@example.com. I am always interested in site specific installations, solo and group shows in various venues, not limited to galleries. I have lots of different works already printed, framed and ready to hang.
I am also available to curate exhibitions, having lots of experience managing and sourcing artists. Find out more about The Raven Collective