I aim to please. This is why I do what I do.
I see everything creatively. Even the most mundane things, I see in a different way. I like to share what I see!
Working as a photographer is the most rewarding career I could possibly imagine. Most of the time it doesn’t feel like work. Because I love what I do!
People have said the nicest things about my work. Some of those are right here….
* In an age where everyone takes photos, your work shows the gulf between casual shots and true art. You are genius…!
* Your commercial skills are bang on the nose again!
* Thanks for the lovely pictures and sorry I realised I hadn’t said thank you – everyone loves them!
* Thank you so much for the wonderful photos – there are some absolute gems in there!
* Photos are incredible! And you captured it perfectly! Thanks Tracy
* They are spectacular. They are so clear and the colours are stunning. I love the ones of us buy the top table. Thank you so much, this is exactly what I wanted
On my Press Photography
* Hi Tracy, great work, great pictures, thanks for that, brilliant.
* Great feedback from client, you were amazingly brilliant and they loved you.Thanks again for a great job.
* We were really impressed with Tracy .. she did a brilliant job
* Thanks so much for your input on Saturday – it was great you were there.
* WOW pics are amazing thank you so much, thank you again you were amazing that day!
* Just wanted to thank for you for such lovely photos! They really did capture the mood and essence of the wedding.
* Intriguing and beguiling
* You are an extremely gifted woman Tracy!
* A beautiful mesmerising photo
* Simply beautiful – love the colours
* That is such an amazing photograph hun…. spectacular… enter it into a competition! I don’t know what one… but it really is that good
* Superb as always. Need I say more. This lady is so talented
* That is the most ethereal photo. Just wonderful. I can feel the whole thing. Amazing.
* Yet another superb very evocative picture. You are without a doubt a very talented lady. It’s an honour to know you
* What an atmospheric picture I can just feel myself being drawn into it and losing myself in the landscape. Brilliant.
* Of the photos you’ve posted so far this one is by and away my favourite. So much in one picture. I can just picture myself at the beginning of a long straight road to who knows where or what! Truly brilliant.
If you have any comments about any of my work, please feel free to add below, thank you 🙂