Like every photography job, every price can be different. Commissions can range from a couple of hours to all day and evening at some events.
Please email me for my rate card firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to discuss requirements on 07931 900269
Good photography is not something to be skimped on. Sure there’s cheaper out there but ask yourself, will you get as good quality? Look at it as an investment for your brand, your business or your family. You are not just hiring a person with a nice camera, you are hiring:
* An Award Winning Professional Photographer with 25+ years experience, (recently classed as one of top 60 Contemporary Portrait Photographers in the world!)**
* 9 years of intensive college/university courses and constant learning
* Up to date knowledge of latest technology
* Non-stop creativity and energy
* The ability to listen to what you want, interpret briefs and come up with creative ideas when you may have none
* Most importantly, work with you to achieve your objectives
* The ability to get on and just do it! We will have done our research and there’s not much we haven’t shot!
* Personality – We get on with everyone from Royalty to the cleaners!
* Using the best professional and tested equipment
* Fully insured, with public liability, professional indemnity and employer’s liability insurance too
* A fully enhanced CRB/DBS disclosure and Ministry of Defence clearance,
* Full awareness of Health & Safety Risks and fully respectful of surroundings
* NUJ, BPPA and IFJ member
* And when it’s all done, fast turnaround and delivery of your fully edited highest quality images!
All of my images on my website/Flickr/other domains, digital and non digital mediums are protected by International Copyright Law. I am the Copyright holder, all Rights Reserved. I will happily discuss licensing, payment terms and usage of any of my images.
Please do not use any of my images for any purpose without my express written permission. Any misuse will be treated as theft and will be billed accordingly in line with the NUJ full commercial rates and/or pursued through the courts.
**Awards: I won the London Fringe Photography Award in 2010, also shortlisted for and included in the Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize 2014 exhibition at National Portrait Gallery, London.